Sometimes WordPress User want translate the Backend (Adminpanel) in another Language. For example the Frontend of WordPress should be in english end the backend in german.
To do this you can use the plugin Backlang vs. Frontlang
1. First you have to download the needed language files for frontend and backend. These files you can find on wordpress.org
2. Upload these files into the /wp-content/languages folder
3. Now download the file wp-backfrontlang.zip – unzip and open wp-backfrontlang.php with a editor. Download: wp-backfrontlang.zip (84 Downloads)
4. On line 13 you will find: $locale = ‘de_DE’; change de_DE to the language you want for you backend and save.
5. Just upload the wp-backfrontlang.php file to /wp-content/plugins/
6. Activate the Plugin trough the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Thats it! Have Fun ;-)